- You can use Google Play Books to open an EPUB file on your phone.
- You can also go for a universal book reader to open the EPUB digital book on your phone/tablet/Chromebook such as PocketBook Reader (highly recommended). PocketBook Reader is a free app for reading any e-content (books, magazines, textbooks, comic books, etc.) and listening to audiobooks!.
If you already have an EPUB file on your iPhone/iPad, all you have to do is tap on the file, it will add itself to iBooks, a pre-installed app on your iPhone/iPad. Then you can click on the My Books options on your iPhone/iPad to find and read your EPUB books.
- Go to Send to Kindle.
- Click 'Add to your Files'
- Upload an ePub file.
- Click 'Add to your Library'
- Hit 'Send'
- Wait for the file to process.
- Go to the Library on your Kindle.
- Download the book.